- This event has passed.
The Park School CX
November 22, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm$30
New for 2014 is a cyclocross race at The Park School of Buffalo in Amherst, New York. The race course will lead riders around three different playing fields on two levels. There is a short section through the forest and a fast closed road section that ends with a dismount for stairs. Free kids races for all ages starts at 1pm; parents must sign a waiver.
- Pre-registration at usacycling.org required!
- There will be limited availability for registration on race day; please pre-register.
- USA Cycling permit #2014-3473.
- Visit usacycling.org for the event flier with race details.
- Neutral wheel pit support provided by Ryan Malinchak from VeloNRS.com
- Race results provided by Jon Rosen Systems, with live results available at: www.results.wnycx.com.
- Live announcing and race commentary provided by Wayne Luther.
- Notes: “CFL” means combined field limit.
- Any race with category 5 racers in it is limited to 75 riders total.
- Races without category 5 riders are limited to 100 riders total.
- “Open” means open to both men and women.
- “Late fee” does not apply; registration is $30 online or $40 on race day.
- On race day, the first race entry fee goes up to $40. Additional races remain at $15.
- Categories with more than a dozen riders may be started 30 seconds apart.
- The top ten pre-registered riders ranked by USA cycling points will be called up to the start line.
- You must be pre-registered to get called up on race day.